Thursday, July 27, 2017

Math WK10/11

IMG_1445.JPG
I learnt a lot from Mr M and I liked to do the task because I learned a lot from it. It was hard because we had to do a lot because we are stage 6 in math.


I learnt how to use an abacus because I never knew how to use an abacus before.

Problem of the day was challenging because we went up to 30,647 and we had to take away 28,933 and it was hard, But when we were doing it up to the hundreds I got the hang of it and it made it easier. I learned how to subtract big numbers and then I was really good at subtracting. I enjoyed working out all of the math problems and Mr M helped me so I could get the answers right.


  • Something I found challenging was:  I learned how to subtract big numbers
  • I enjoyed: I enjoyed working out all of the math problems
I was able to do the task because: I was really focusing

No comments:

Post a Comment