Come down town to see the most amazing slide show in the world. Don't be late or you will miss out on seeing the most best slide show in the world.
The slide show is at the cinemas now don't be to late
Here is my PBL reflection
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Handball
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was...getting to choose my own topic because I got to choose one of my favourite sports in the olympics.
- The most challenging thing about my project was…Remembering the rules of handball because some of the rules I could not remember.
- The main skill I got better at was...getting the information and putting it into a paragraph I got better at it by trying and trying to do it.
- Something interesting I learnt was… that you can not stand in the goal circle in Handball.
- What I would most like to change about my project is…put some more rules because I don’t have many rules.
- I would like to do my next PBL about is… probably it would be about scootering
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
#1 - Absorption = because I got it done in time
#2 - perseverance = I persevered to get it done
#3 - managing dictation = because I manage them and I got the task done
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.