Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Learning blog post


In week 2, rimu hub have been learning about the Olympics in Rio. We have been been doing lots for fun tasks last week. All of rimu hub have been learning a lot about the Olympics and the athletes. My favourite task was the one where my group won a packet of lollies! The task was the revising task. (When we won the lollies I was very very happy.) I have been happy because I got to learn about the Olympics for a long time and I love sports. I LOVE LEARNING ABOUT THE OLYMPICS.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Mitch, I really like you very detailed writing, keep up the awesome Job! Liske

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you love learning about the Olympics! Well done on your group winning the packet of lollies.
    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete